With over 15 years of accounting and tax experience in the Washington, DC., Maryland and District of Columbia area, we help you get your federal and state tax returns done fast and right for your busy life.

Taxes no longer have to be complicated and stressful. Don't let the other tax prep companies scare you into using their services by promising lower fees only to surprise you with higher costs when you're ready to file!

That tax roller coaster nonsense stops today!

The $250 Tax Pro can help you file your federal and state tax returns fast to help you get the best refund possible. Don't want to wait for a refund? We offer refund advance - ask how!

Click the button below to Schedule a Time to Speak with Our Tax Professional and Start Your Taxes!

get started today

Ask Us About Our $50 Off Special for February!


Our Tax Preparation Process

  • 15 Minute in person or Skype Interview to discuss your tax returns and tax deductions you qualify for!
  • We give you a checklist of documents we need to start your tax returns!
  • Our staff quickly prepares your tax returns for Federal and State!
  • Your tax returns are reviewed using our unique preparation process!
  • Your tax returns are additionally reviewed by our CPAs or Enrolled Agents!
  • We give your the final copy and prepare your tax returns for efile and get your refund quickly!

Founder Ebong Eka, CPA featured Small Business & Tax Expert for Bank of America's Small Business Community!

Tax Reform and Small Business: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

It’s the time of the year where we resolve to work out more, eat better and up our game at the office. For the small business owner, you’ll be exercising the brain a lot more as you wrap your mind around the largest tax reform bill in recent memory.  In short, there is some good news, bad news and ugly news regarding the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act

Read the rest of the Tax Reform Bill at Bank of America Small Business


Five Year-End Tax Strategies for Small Businesses

As the end of 2017 nears, small business owners should consider strategies to maximize tax savings while increasing cash flow. Used wisely, these five tax strategies will help small business owners save on taxes, minimize tax liability and increase deductions.

Read More at Bank of America Small Business


The Top Four Tax Breaks for Veteran-Owned Small Businesses

Over 2.4 million small businesses are owned by military veterans, according to the Small Business Administration. In fact, a recent SBA study found military service has a significant impact on self-employment: Veterans are 45 percent more likely than non-veterans to be self-employed.

Read More at Bank of America Small Business


Small Business Owners Damaged by Hurricanes Eligible for Tax Relief

Hurricanes Harvey and Irma decimated the Caribbean and the southern United States, creating tremendous damage to businesses and much economic uncertainty. Because of these devastating storms, the IRS is providing tax relief to victims – including small business owners.

Read More at Bank of America Small Business


What if I Didn’t Pay all my Taxes by Tax Day?

One of the most frequently asked questions about taxes I receive this time of year is: “What if I can’t pay all of my taxes on Tax Day?” Great question – I get it, life happens and sometimes for many small business owners, cashflow is sporadic and in some unfortunate cases anemic........

Read More at Bank of America Small Business


More Bank of America Tax Articles

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Q.Why does it ONLY cost $250 for Tax Returns?

    A.The $250 package is only for individuals with W-2s, no business income, itemized or standard deductions and reviewed by a CPA. The $250 package also includes your federal and state tax returns. There may be a small additional fee for e-filing. Want your refund faster? Ask about our Refund Advance Program!

  • Q.What's the difference between you and others?

    A.You can do it yourself, ask a friend or even your uncle to do your tax return. But they most likely won’t be a CPA with over 15yrs of experience that can get your tax returns done fast. We are less expensive than the Jackson Hewitt’s, Liberty Tax and H&R Block’s of the world because we don’t charge you by the amount of forms your fill out. We use a simple process that makes it easier to prepare the returns. The other companies try to sell you other services and financial products.

  • Q.Do you also prepare tax returns for business owners?

    A.Yes, we prepare tax returns for businesses. We offer a different package for small business owners for $500+ applicable fees. Why? Simple, there’s more risk with business returns because the IRS knows that some people try to “write everything” off – including personal or non-business expenses. Schedule a time to speak with us to see if our Business Package works for you.

  • Q.What is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)?

    A.A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is an accounting professional that has passed a difficult exam in accounting and taxes. Additionally, in order to file tax returns for clients, an individual is required to be licensed as a CPA or an Enrolled Agent.

    I am a Certified Public Accountant with a license in Virginia. Our company works with individuals in a variety of locations and in many times, we can remotely. I am also listed as an authorized tax preparer by the IRS.

  • Q.How long does it take to get taxes back?

    A.It generally takes 21 days to receive a federal and/or state tax refund. Because of tax refund fraud, Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS is taking longer to make sure these returns aren’t fraudulent. Expect to wait longer than normal.

  • Q.When's the last day to do taxes?

    A.April 15th is the date your federal taxes are due. If the 15th is on a weekend or federal holiday, the tax returns are due on the next business day. Your state tax return due date varies by state. If you can’t file your tax return in time, you should file a ‘tax return extension’. Ask us how to do it!

  • Q.Is there an age limit on claiming my child as a dependent?

    A.To claim your child as your dependent, your child must meet either the qualifying child test or the qualifying relative test:

    To meet the qualifying child test, your child must be younger than you and either younger than 19 years old or be a “student” younger than 24 years old as of the end of the calendar year.

    There’s no age limit if your child is “permanently and totally disabled” or meets the qualifying relative test.

  • Q.What are the new Tax Law Changes?

    A.There are a lot of new changes to individual taxes that can benefit you, your business and your family. Go to the “Tax Reform” changes page and I’ll show you how the new Tax Law Changes will affect you, your family and your taxes!

Our Tax Return Process

  • Step 1 - Taxes & Deduction Interview

    Quick 15 minute interview discuss your taxes and deductions

  • Step 2 - Quick Tax Preparation & Process

    Our team quickly prepares your federal and state tax returns according to our process.

  • Step 3 - Your Taxes Reviewed By CPAs or Enrolled Agents

    Your tax returns are reviewed by our CPAs or Enrolled Agents to maximize the biggest refund possible.

get started today